Answers to your questions
- What do you charge for a reading?
- Where do you hold sessions?
- Do you have references?
- Do you do phone readings?
- Do I need to send a photo of my animal?
- How long does a session last?
- Do you speak to deceased animals?
- Do you read only animals?
- Do you tape your sessions?
- Do I have to “believe” in this for it to work?
- Does everyone in the house need to join or be there?
- Do you ever not connect with an animal?
- How long have you been doing this?
- Do you read only dogs and cats, or can it be any animal?
- Do you keep your sessions private or do you share what the animals say with others?
- What do your parents think about this?
- Does this conflict with any religious beliefs?
- Is there any special preparation needed?
- Does distance matter?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Do you have a book?
Please see the sessions + rates page. Email if you have any additional questions or concerns.
UPDATE (JULY 2017): In-person readings are currently not available. Our reading would be conducted over the phone.
I can come to your home (limited to the Los Angeles area), or I can do readings over the phone. I also appear at selected events in the Los Angeles area. Please see the events calendar for my schedule.
Please click here for testimonials.
Yes. I don’t need to be physically near the animal in order to do a reading.
No, that’s not necessary for me, but if it helps you, please do.
Typically 30-60 minutes.
Inevitably, the reading is as much about the guardians as it is about the animal.
Not currently, but you’re welcome to do so if you wish.
No. An open mind helps, but it’s not necessary to “believe.”
Occasionally. If that happens, there’s no charge.
Informally, all my life. Professionally, since 2002.
Any animal. I’ve read ferrets, mice, snakes, horses, bats, parrots, guinea pigs and turtles, just to name a few other animals.
I share only by permission of the client.
My mother has passed on, but my father thinks it’s great!
Not that I’m aware of.
On your part, you might think of a few questions that you’d like to have answered. On my part, I meditate beforehand, but otherwise, there are no crystal balls or tarot cards involved, if that’s what you’re wondering.
No. It doesn’t matter where you call from.
I’m agnostic about that. I love turtles.